From Oct 2016.
NB On 26 September the Monday night class is at Soho Gyms Waterloo.
|8:00-10:00pm||7:30-9:00pm||7:30-9:00pm||from 12 noon||by arrangement|
|London South Bank University Academy of Sport, 100-116 London Road, SE1 6LN.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||Cuban Boxing Academy, Shepherd’s Bush.||KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green.|
|8:00-9:30pm Padwork, technical drills and fitness.
9:30pm-10:00pm Sparring clinic.
|Footwork, striking, defence and fitness from the ground up.||Technical drills, fitness and sparring.||Custom programmes and goals.||Custom programmes and goals.|
- Induction (5 classes): £35. Book now.
- Monthly membership: £24-£36 / month
- Pay-as-you-go: £10 a class (you must have completed the induction first).
- Private training fees from 45/hour.
For your first class please bring the following:
- Appropriate shoes – Savate boots, boxing boots, squash shoes, trainers (clean and not jagged) are fine. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are not. Bring what you can for your first class.
- Clothing – regular gym attire is fine, eg. fitted T-shirt and tracksuit/shorts.
- Water bottle – to ensure proper hydration.
After a few classes you will want to buy:
- Your own boxing gloves. Standard pairs can be bought or ordered easily. You can borrow club gloves when you start.
- Mouthguard. Buy a standard gum shield from us for just £1.
Here is a blog post with recommendations for various items of kit you can purchase.
Book your induction to get started.