|Intermediate||Beginner||Intermediate and over||All levels|
|London South Bank University Academy of Sport, 100-116 London Road, SE1 6LN.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green, E1 4ET|
|Savate padwork and bag workout.||Footwork, punching, kicking and fitness.||Includes sparring and conditioning.||Custom programmes.|
What to expect
Our Savate kickboxing classes in central London SE1 teach technical kicking, footwork, and punching – without the heavy contact. Expect pad drills, interval training, light sparring, building up a sweat and leaving like you accomplished something. You will learn how to win, how to change angles, how outsmart your opponent, to jump and spin, get fit, flexible, strong. Expert coaching from a former World Champion and team.
– Boxing gloves – you can borrow club gloves when starting.
– Safe, indoor sports shoes – eg boxing boots, squash shoes, or clean, non-jagged, footwear. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are NOT acceptable.
– Clothing – t-shirt and tracksuit are okay.
– Water bottle.
– You can purchase equipment from us.
5 Class Induction £35
– try out any 5 classes before committing. You don’t have to take them consecutively.