– The last class of 2016 will be Thu 15th Dec.
– The first class of 2017 will be Thu 5th Jan.
Pads and Bags
|London South Bank University Academy of Sport, 100-116 London Road, SE1 6LN.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green, E1 4ET|
|Savate padwork, bagwork and fitness.||Footwork, punching, kicking and fitness from beginner upwards.||Technical drills, sparring and conditioning.||Custom programmes.|
- Induction (5 classes): £35. Book now.
- Monthly membership: £24-£36 / month
- Pay-as-you-go: £10 a class (you must have completed the induction first).
- Private training fees from 45/hour.
For your first class please bring the following:
- Appropriate shoes – Savate boots, boxing boots, squash shoes, trainers (clean and not jagged) are fine. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are not. Bring what you can for your first class.
- Clothing – regular gym attire is fine, eg. fitted T-shirt and tracksuit/shorts.
- Water bottle – to ensure proper hydration.
After a few classes you will want to buy:
- Your own boxing gloves. Standard pairs can be bought or ordered easily. You can borrow club gloves when you start.
- Mouthguard. Buy a standard gum shield from us for just £1.
- Shin Guards. Sold by us for just £5.
Here is a blog post with recommendations for various items of kit you can purchase.
Book your induction to get started.