- Mon, 7:30-9:00pm – General training + padwork – Bankside Health Club, The Bluefin Building, 110 Southwark Street, SE1 0SU (* location changing in Sept 2016)
- Wed, 7:30pm-8:30pm – Beginner to intermediate – Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG
- Thu, 7:30pm-9:00pm – General training + sparring – Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG
- Sat afternoon – Private 1-to-1 training – Cuban Boxing Academy, Shepherd’s Bush.
- Sun afternoon – Private 1-to-1 training – KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green.
Group classes include:
- Technical drills in pairs
- Pad work for accuracy and speed
- Light contact sparring practice
- Fight fitness conditioning
- Stretching and flexibility
For your first class please bring:
- Appropriate shoes – Savate boots, boxing boots, squash shoes, trainers (clean and not jagged) are fine. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are not. Bring what you can for your first class.
- Clothing – regular gym attire is fine, eg. fitted T-shirt and tracksuit/shorts.
- Water bottle – to ensure proper hydration.
What you need after a few classes:
- Your own boxing gloves. Standard pairs can be bought or ordered easily. You can borrow club gloves when you start.
- Mouthguard. Buy a standard gum shield from us for just £1.
Here is a blog post with recommendations for various items of kit you can purchase.
Group class fees:
- Pre-paid induction (5 classes): £35
- Monthly membership: £24-£36 / month
- Pay-as-you-go: £10 a class (you must have completed the induction first).
- Private training fees from 45/hour.
Book your induction now.