Timetable from 01 Nov 2018:
All our group classes start at 7:30pm, but please arrive from 7pm to change, start warming-up, and ask questions.
|LSBU Academy of Sport, 100-116 London Road, SE1 6LN.||Beormund Community Centre, 177 Abbey Street, SE1 2AN.||Beormund Community Centre, 177 Abbey Street, SE1 2AN.||KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green, E1 4ET|
|Savate pad and bag workout.||Technical foundations of Savate.||Savate ringcraft and sparring.||Custom programmes.|
Features of our Savate classes:
- Technical boxing and kickboxing
- Pad drills.
- Light sparring.
- Safe, welcoming, controlled-contact training.
- Expert coaching from a former World Champion and team.
What to bring:
- Indoor sports shoes – eg boxing boots, squash shoes, or clean, non-jagged footwear. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are NOT acceptable.
- Sports clothing – t-shirt and tracksuit are fine.
- A water bottle.
- Boxing gloves – if you have them. You can borrow club gloves when starting.
It’s £20 to start for the first 2 classes plus your own hand wraps.
Please fill in our medical form before coming along.