|Intermediate||Beginner||Intermediate and over||All levels|
|London South Bank University Academy of Sport, 100-116 London Road, SE1 6LN.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG.||KO Gym, East London, Stepney Green, E1 4ET|
|Savate technical pad and bag workout.||Technical foundations of Savate.||Sparring tactics and competition prep.||Custom programmes.|
*NB There are no classes on Bank Holiday Mondays.
What to expect
Our Savate kickboxing classes in central London SE1 teach technical kicking, footwork, and punching – without the heavy contact. Expect pad drills, interval training, light sparring, building up a sweat and leaving like you accomplished something. You will learn how to win, how to change angles, how outsmart your opponent, to jump and spin, get fit, flexible, strong. Expert coaching from a former World Champion and team.
– Safe, indoor sports shoes – eg boxing boots, squash shoes, or clean, non-jagged, footwear. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are NOT acceptable.
– Clothing – t-shirt and tracksuit are okay.
– Water bottle.
– Boxing gloves – if you have them. You can borrow club gloves when starting.
– You can purchase equipment from us.
5 Class Induction £35
– try out any 5 classes before committing. Includes free gumshield.
If payment page fails to load please Click here.
– The Induction fee of £35 purchases a 5 class induction bundle.
– The 5 classes do not have to be taken sequentially. The time limit on using the 5 classes is one calendar year.
– If you need to change the start date please give more than 24 hours notice.
– Refunds for unused classes are not offered.