- Mon, 7:30-9:00pm – General training – Bankside Health Club, The Bluefin Building, 110 Southwark Street, SE1 0SU
- Wed, 7:30pm-8:30pm – Beginners – Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG
- Thu, 7:30pm-9:00pm – General training – Soho Gym, Waterloo, 11-15 Brad Street, SE1 8TG
- Technical drills in pairs
- Pad work for accuracy and speed
- Light contact sparring practice
- Fight fitness conditioning
- Stretching and flexibility
Regular club training fees:
- Payable by bank transfer each month.
- Silver: £24/month. Train once per week.
- Gold: £36/month. Train 2/3 times per week.
For your first class please bring:
- Appropriate shoes – Savate boots, boxing boots, squash shoes, trainers (clean and not jagged) are fine. Bare feet or outdoor shoes are not. Bring what you can for your first class.
- Clothing – regular gym attire is fine, eg. fitted T-shirt and tracksuit/shorts.
- Water bottle – to ensure proper hydration.
What you need after a few classes:
- Your own boxing gloves. Standard pairs can be bought or ordered easily. You can borrow club gloves when you start.
- Mouthguard. Buy a standard gum shield from us for just £1.
Book your induction now.