Timetable 2019 (to Thu 19 Dec)
7:30pm-9:00pm: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday.
- No training Bank Holiday Mondays.
- NB Minimum age 18.
- Beormund Centre, Abbey Street, SE1 2AN. (On corner of Druid Street / Abbey Street).
- London Bridge / Bermondsey stations.
Savate training features:
- Technical boxing and kickboxing.
- Pad drills with experienced instructors.
- Conditioning exercises.
- Light sparring.
- Safe, welcoming, controlled-contact training.
- Expert coaching from a former World Champion and team.
What to bring:
- Indoor sports shoes. Boxing boots, squash shoes, any clean, non-jagged footwear. NO bare feet or shoes that have been worn outdoors.
- Sports clothing. T-shirt and tracksuit are fine.
- Water bottle.
- Boxing gloves / wraps / gum shield. You can borrow club gloves when starting and buy a gum shield from us if you need to.
View this post on Instagram
Training plan for the last month of 2019. Be sure to catch the London Savate Awards and party 2019, after training on Thursday 19th, to see who collects the honours for standout contributions of the year. #Savate #kickboxing #boxing #martialarts #training #Bermondsey #SE1