Monday | Tuesday | Thursday | 7:30pm-9:00pm.
- Except Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Arrive from 7:15pm.
- NB Minimum age 18.
- Beormund Centre, Abbey Street, SE1 2AN. (On corner of Druid Street / Abbey Street).
- London Bridge / Bermondsey stations.
Savate training features:
- Technical boxing and kickboxing.
- Pad drills with experienced instructors.
- Conditioning exercises.
- Light sparring.
- Safe, welcoming, controlled-contact training.
- Expert coaching from a former World Champion and team.
What to bring:
- Indoor sports shoes. Boxing boots, squash shoes, any clean, non-jagged footwear. NO bare feet or outdoor shoes.
- Sports clothing. T-shirt and tracksuit are fine.
- Water bottle.
- Boxing gloves / wraps / gum shield. You can borrow club gloves when starting and buy a gum shield from us if you need to.
View this post on Instagram
November Training at London Savate. As we are sending a large team to the #Irish #Savate Open on 23 Nov, our theme is structured fighter preparation. For those not participating, here is an opportunity to benefit from following the routine – who knows, you may be on the team next time!