Savate kickboxing classes.
Bermondsey / London Bridge tube
Mon and Thu. 7:15-8:45pm
Mixed classes, 12 years +
Dance Studio, Harris Academy Bermondsey, 55 Southwark Park Road, SE16 3TZ
10min walk Bermondsey tube. 200m2 of training space, showers, changing rooms, and on-site parking.
Make new friends
Kick them in the head.
What to bring:
For your first class:
- Boots. Clean indoor sport shoes. See what we recommend. Trainers or sports sports shoes are fine for first class if they are not jagged and have been cleaned. (Please don’t walk here in them).
- Well-fitted gym clothing: avoiding zips where possible. Sports bra recommended for women.
- Water bottle for hydration.
And if you can:
- Boxing gloves and wraps (we have some you can borrow)
- Gum shield for touch-contact training.
- Groin guard needed if you are sparring.
We practise Assaut Savate, which excludes force from strikes in training and competition. This means you can train, spar, and compete without full-contact blows. That said, all contact sports carry risks, but we aim to reduce them as much as possible.
Beginners always welcome