Savate teaches composure, calculation, agility, and strength.
- Days: Mondays & Thursdays.
- Time: 7:15pm.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Address: Dance Studio, Harris Academy Bermondsey, SE16 3TZ (map, directions).
- Beginners welcome. Start your Savate journey with us!
- Pay per class while we return to play.
- Covid-19 protocols apply, see below.
- Booking essential. Booking opens a week before each class and closes the midnight before. No on-the-day bookings. (Check your bookings)
Come to as many classes as you like in a calendar month and the amount you spend on pay-as-you-go classes will be capped*, after which you pay no more that month. The monthly cap for June 2021 is £45. This ensures you still get good value if you want to come frequently.
(* Applies exclusively to amount spent on pay as you go classes in that calendar month. Booking still required and availability not guaranteed)
We never want to see anyone excluded from training for financial reasons. If our fees are a genuine barrier to your ability to train, please write and we will sort something out.
Current Return to Play guidance. Read in full:
From 17 May 2021.
We are operating under the DCMS-approved Kickboxing England Return to Play (linked below), which explicitly permits such use. Read the following guidance fully and treat the rules with respect.
Please note that the law still requires social distancing as a measure to combat the transmission of Covid-19, which is most likely to occur at close range . Contact combat sports involve close ranges and sustained contact with other people, so you must be aware of this inherent risk.