This screening form is our up-to-date basis for allowing safe attendance at outdoor Savate training sessions in London in July 2020.
Who is this screening form for?
Anyone who wishes to train outdoors with us from July 2020 in groups of us to 5 (plus 1 coach), as permitted in the most recent UK government guidelines, must agree to these terms.
This screening form has been informed by
- Our insurer’s own communications.
- Our interpretation of reasonable best practice and risk assessment.
- Government guidance on training in parks and green spaces.
- Government guidance on the phased return of sport and recreation.
- Transport for London’s safer travel guidance.
Covid-19 Screening Checklist
- I am NOT suffering any flu or coronavirus / covid-19 symptoms.
- I am NOT experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath.
- I am NOT experiencing any fever-like symptoms or a high temperature.
- I have NOT been around someone with symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- I am NOT currently self-isolating.
- I am NOT in a household with someone who is self-isolating
- I am NOT in a high-risk health category.
- I agree to follow the guidelines for 2m distancing, hygiene, and contact for this session.
- I can reach the session by travelling a sensible distance.
- I will consider all forms of transport before using public transport NB you must wear a face mask when on public transport
If you are unable to agree to ANY of the questions above or have symptoms of covid-19 you should not attend our outdoor sessions.