Can I learn Savate online?
Yes, you can learn Savate online effectively with our video lessons, remote coaching, and training tools – plus a little commitment from you. With a former World Champion in your virtual corner, develop your Savate technique, fitness, flexibility, and knowledge with us. Beginners welcome. No partner necessary.
I believe in aiming for excellence.
Let me share with you the training methods that made me a World Savate champion.
The lessons, workouts, and masterclasses featured on my online academy are designed to let you learn the art of Savate from anywhere. I take you through the basics, the techniques, the fitness, and the tactics. Take a look around and start your free trial today.
I hope to train with you soon!
James Southwood, 2014 World Savate Assaut Champion and Savate Silver Glove.
An online academy with real-world features.
• Full-length Savate classes • Talk to your coach • Interact with other students around the world •
What you get as a member:
- Regular training. A training plan in your inbox with week-by-week Savate videos delivered personally by former World Champion James Southwood.
- Access to our library with over 150 on-demand Savate lessons and workouts to do any time.
- Structured courses to develop your Savate footwork, fitness, defences, flexibility, etc.
- Exclusive new content. Lessons, workouts, masterclasses added every month.
- Newsletter with training ideas, events, tips, and updates.
No Savate club near you? No problem!
We have members training with us online all over the world!
|Lateral Movement Mastery||01 Aug 2021|
Take your lateral movement understanding up a level. A month of footwork training drills, reactions, and workouts – kicking off with a masterclass to raise your understanding.
|Lateral Step Reactions||01 Aug 2021|
Test your lateral step (déc et déb) reactions against different attacks, and box against me in this technical footwork class!
|Explosive Step Workout||01 Aug 2021|
20 minutes designed to improve the speed and balance of your fast stepping.
|Lateral Movement Masterclass||01 Aug 2021|
This video will take your lateral movement understanding up a gear. Do you stay in range for your escapes? How many steps do you take? What are décalage and débordement?
Earn your Savate glove with us
We offer a unique online Savate grading system. Students grade to the same high standards as in-person. Requires a training partner, good quality video recording, time, and hard work!