These terms and conditions can be reviewed at training terms and conditions under your dashboard.
London Savate training.
• Training happens on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday. See timetable.
• Beormund Centre, 177 Abbey Street, SE1 2AN (corner of Abbey Street and Druid Street) . London Bridge or Bermondsey stations. View map.
• Remove or tape-up jewellery and piercings before training.
• Train in clean, hygienic kit at all times.
• Complete a medical form on arrival.
• Train safely and listen to instructions.
What to bring:
• Indoor sports shoes. Boxing boots, squash shoes, any clean, non-jagged footwear. NO bare feet or outdoor shoes.
• Sports clothing. T-shirt and tracksuit are fine.
• Boxing gloves. You can borrow club gloves when starting.
• Water bottle.
• Full Membership includes access to all London Savate timetabled classes, but we reserve the need to restrict entry for reasons of safety or space.
• Light Membership entitles you to 1x class per week, or 5x per month max. Classes cannot be carried over between months.
• You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel membership from your dashboard.
• Automated payments are created 5-7 days before the due date and cannot be cancelled after that time.
• All members are required to pay for a licence with the Great Britain Savate Federation.
Pay as you go bundles.
• Demi – 5 classes – 6 month expiry.
• Carnet – 10 classes – 12 month expiry.
• Double – 20 classes – 18 month expiry.
No refunds are offered for unused classes, please do not ask.
NB Please make sure you check-in at the start of the class to use your bundle credits.
• Physical items are for collection in class in person only.